Top 10 Faucet Manufacturers in China: Faucet Buying Guide
The bathroom faucet you choose can affect how it looks, whether you are remodeling, redesigning, or installing a brand-new bathroom. Even though they may not be particularly huge, bathroom faucets are nevertheless important architectural elements that should coordinate with your bathroom’s overall design and theme.
Finding the ideal bathroom faucet requires taking into account both the faucet’s individual features and the bathroom’s overall style. There is a faucet wherever there is water. Water is the source of life, so it stands to reason that selecting a faucet is critical. Following that, we will learn how to choose a faucet from faucet suppliers. I hope this helps you learn more about faucets.
Ⅰ. Top 10 faucet manufacturers in China
Ⅱ. How to choose a household faucet?
The top ten brands of faucets are briefly introduced above. In fact, these brands of faucets are all optional, but the price is slightly higher. In addition, for the selection of faucets, we also need to pay attention to some issues. In fact, we should choose the most cost-effective faucet. To this end, I offer you the following options.
1. The size of the faucet
· Whether the faucet is high or low in size, everyone should select the appropriate faucet based on the height of the basin.
· In general, short standard faucets are preferred for under-counter and integrated basins, while tall faucets are preferred for over-counter basins.
· You can make your selection based on the current state of your bathroom.
2. Types of faucet
Faucets can be divided into basin faucets, kitchen faucets, and shower faucets according to the installation location. Among them, kitchen faucets are the most common. There are single, double, and triple faucets, lift type, induction type, etc.
(1) Basin faucet
· The majority of basin faucet installations are in bathrooms, where they are primarily used for face washing and tooth brushing.
(2) Kitchen faucet
· Whether installed in a single-slot or double-slot kitchen sink, a kitchen faucet can perform a variety of tasks.
· Typically, it may be pulled out when necessary, rotated left and right, and used to wash a variety of dishes.
(3) Shower faucet
· Together with the shower sprayer, the shower faucet is used.
· Instant faucets can be utilized in locations without a water heater or where it would be difficult to install an electric water heater.
3. The material of faucet
Another factor to take into account is the faucet's material. Most common residential faucets are constructed of copper and stainless steel. The copper faucet's design and aesthetic are upscale and refined, making it appropriate for use in a kitchen with a luxurious interior.
Another wonderful material is the stainless steel faucet. It possesses great anti-corrosion and rust resistance, however heavy metal components like chromium are present. Therefore, a faucet made of stainless steel above 304 can be utilized, and it also needs to be produced by a skilled faucet maker.
· The faucet is mainly made of brass, containing 59% copper, and the rest is zinc and lead.
· Although lead is easily precipitated, it has good workability, is inexpensive, and resists corrosion well.
· Lead precipitation and appropriate products in accordance with global norms.
(2) Stainless steel
· The faucet made of stainless steel generally uses stainless steel with a grade of 304 or above, which is not easy to rust, lead free, healthy and environmentally friendly.
· It is very durable, but it is not easy to process and contains other heavy metal elements, and the cost is relatively high.
(3) Zinc alloy
· The biggest advantage of zinc alloy is its low cost and easy processing.
· It is mostly used in low-end faucets, but it is easy to rust and contains many harmful heavy metal elements.
· Ceramic faucets have the advantages of not rusting, not oxidizing, and not easy to wear.
· The appearance of the ceramic faucet is beautiful and generous, adding the artistic sense of ceramic products and bringing out the high-end temperament of the bathroom.
· Plastic faucets are lightweight and low-cost, and are the general material of the previous generation of faucets, which have been phased out.
(6) Cast iron
· This kind of faucet is relatively old-fashioned, and needs to be rotated several times to release water in use.
· Cast iron faucets are prone to rust, contaminating the water during transmission.
4. Faucet aerator
· There will be many small bubbles in the water coming out of the faucet, which is actually the function of the bubbler.
· The bubbler, as the key small part of the water outlet, is mainly installed at the position of the water outlet, which can combine the water flow with the air, make the water flow out softer and more concentrated, and also have a certain water saving effect.
5. The valve core of the faucet
· The spool is the core of the control part, and its quality will affect our assessment of the quality of the entire faucet. A faucet with a poor spool quality often starts to leak after a period of time, just like the faucet in the front basin in my house.
· The valve core usually has several types such as rubber core, ceramic valve core and stainless steel valve core. Most of the faucets using rubber cores are cast iron faucets with screw opening, which have now been basically eliminated.
· The stainless steel valve core is not affected by water quality, can control the water temperature more accurately, and is suitable for areas with poor water quality.
· Because ceramics have good sealing performance and are very durable, the more mature valve cores are generally sealed with ceramic sheets, which is also recommended by me. The Yilai all-copper faucet adopts the ceramic valve core imported from Spain.
· The quality is guaranteed by the big brand. During the use, I found that the sealing water feels good, and the adjustment process is also very smooth. The overall feeling is very compact, and there is no stuck or In the case of uneven tightness, there is no water leakage after use.
Ⅲ. How to maintain the faucet？
1. When installing the faucet, clean the impurities in the water pipe, which can prevent the valve core from being damaged, blocked or leaking; at the same time, pay attention to cleaning the surface of the faucet, and do not leave any residues of decoration materials.
2. No matter what material the faucet is, don’t use too much force; under normal circumstances, you only need to turn it gently to get the water out, and don’t use the faucet as a support.
3. The screen of the water outlet should be disassembled and cleaned regularly. If a hose is equipped, it should be kept in a natural stretched state to avoid breaking the water pipe.
4. If the sealing faucet of the ceramic spool cannot be completely closed, it may be that the hard impurities scratch the sealing surface or the preload applied to the spool is not enough; if it is caused by the scratching of the hard object, you need to find a repair shop , if the preload is not enough, you need to write down the handle and re-tighten the valve core.
5. Use mild glass cleaner to clean the faucet. Do not use any abrasive cleaner, cloth or acid-containing cleaner to clean the faucet, which will prolong the service life of the faucet to a certain extent.
Ⅳ. Where in China can buy high-quality faucets？
In China, there are three places for faucet production bases, one is Foshan, Guangdong, for example, the famous faucet factories are from here: Huayi, GEORGE BATHROOM; the next is Nan’an, Fujian, where the famous faucet manufacturer Jiumu is located; in addition, it is Wenzhou, Zhejiang. Among the three major production bases, the first choice is Foshan. Almost all the world’s first-line brands are here, and the quality is the best, in line with European and American standards.